Public Accommodation Request

* indicates a required field

Student Information

Please enter your information

Please use your college issued email address

Check all that applyRequired

Specific Accommodation Information

What is the nature of your accessibility request?Required
Upload supporting document(s)

If you do not have documentation available at this time, please email any documentation you have from outside sources, such as IEP or 504 plans used during high school, psycho-educational testing reports, or documentation from healthcare professionals who have diagnosed or treated your condition to Megan Launchbaugh (Transition Specialist) at, which is confidential account. The information shared with the Transition Specialist will not be shared with any other department at the college.